Several students that work within the labs of IIDR members were recognized recently at the McMaster Health Sciences 2011 Research Plenary. The annual event recognizes research achievements of graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
The following IIDR students were recognized:
- Maya Farha (supervisor, Eric Brown) received a Graduate Student Publication Award
- Ana Tomljevonic-Berube (supervisor, Brian Coombes) received the Graduate Student Leadership Award
- Mariya Morar (supervisor, Gerard Wright) received the Outstanding Oral Presentation Award
- Lindsay Kalan (supervisor, Gerry Wright) and Ana Tomljenovic-Berube (supervisor, Brian Coombes), received the Outstanding Poster Presentation Award
- Anne-Marie Lacroix – (supervisor, Michael Surette), Navpreet Rana (supervisor, Lori Burrows) and Ahmad Jomaa (supervisor, Joaquin Ortega) each received an Excellence in Poster Presentation Awards
- Chris Stone - (supervisor James Mahoney), received a Faculty of Health Sciences Graduate Student Publication Award.
Click here for more information.