CMCB training and access checklist:
Training is available for McMaster employees, students and post-doctoral researchers.
- Please read through the CMCB safety document carefully. Pages 3 and 4 (MDCL-2330; pages 2 and 3 for MDCL-2326) need to be filled in and signed by yourself and your supervisor.
- Read through the mandatory documents list and provide proof of up to date training.
- Arrange a training session with one of the CMCB technicians.
- Please bring items 1 and 2 to your training session. Failure to do so, will result in no training.
- Upon completion of training users will be granted access to the facility. Anyone who would like to use the facility outside of regular working hours, M-F 9-5, must read and sign the CMCB working alone policy.